Friday, August 1, 2008

Our Adult Playground--- Las Vegas


Mine and Jerry's favorite place to go when its couples time is Viva Las Vegas! Our pace to eat, drink and be merry. This time flown compliments of Patey Air. The most luxurious way to travel. We had a great trip and went to shows "Jersey Boys" and "Phantom of the Opera" Even though Jerry, Mike and I all fell alseap during Phantom. Chandra managed to stay up for the whole show. I really tried but when you have a big meal.... See next picture of the lobster I attempted to consume how was it avoidable? A quick nap and I was ready to rock n roll at the poker tables.


We got a special treat this time and experience a cabana at TAO beach. This is a very interesting place to people watch and boy did we ever!! And getting some great sun as well.


Acknowledging my age I gladly recognize that this kind going... going.. going.. is reserved for Vegas I could not imagine living this pace in my real life.

1 comment:

The Miller's said...

Jill and Jerry!!! This is Tiffani Christie-Miller, Patti's old nanny. How are you? I found your blog through Nan's I hope you don't mind me commenting! You all look like life is treating you well! The girls and Alex look sooooo BIG!! I can't even believe it! Well I thought I would say hi, I hope all is well for your cute Fam!