Thursday, October 18, 2007

Blogdangit!

What?? I'm blogging...oh well, so much for avoiding this fad. First it was email, then texting, now just writing down whatever comes to mind. I should be working!!! This could be dangerous; so for all you out there that receive an invite to view please know that the rating for this blog will most always be PG-13 with a hint of R thrown in now and then(that's when Jill contributes) Ok, so here we go, hold on to your hats it could get a little bumpy. Keep checking back I'm sure there will be fun stuff ahead!! Happy uh, blogging i guess?

4 comments:

Wendy said...

wooo hoo! i'd like to be the first to welcome you to the world of time wasting!

Unknown said...

Don't tell Kyla...she'll think we need one next!

Amber Ferran said...

Funny, I just set up a blog earlier today...but I'm still learning, but eventually mine will be cooler than yours

Jess said...

Welcom to the world of blogging...