Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I am a little behind

My Mother's Day at Waterford!

It only took me three years to attend my first mother's day so here it is my two cents on the day. First I am quite happy with the great friends Alex has at school. They are truly a posse. 8th grade is a challenging time for parents and boys that are in the 8th grade. Particularly during Mr Bromleys biology class when an unsuspecting 8th grade boy voice is crackling when answering a question. We have all been through this to some degree. But speaking of biology and Mr Bromley's class I was entertained by the segment of the coming biology exam of Who's baby is this? is this a little bit Jerrry springer meets 8th grade biology? I think so. Whatever keeps these kids at attention. More photos to come. especially of the latest gathering Williams style. A sneak peak of The Love Boat---Big Love---Bay Watch--Simpsons and their costumes. This coming post I might add could be a little rated "R" so just a heads up I'll keep the swearing to a minimum but hey I am me and I swear.

No comments: